Welcome to the SCNAC 10 site!
The Cruise is in the planning stages and we hope that you are planning for the cruise as well. This, the 10 Southern California Regional Cruise, will voyage from Sunday, March 18th from Los Angeles, Ca. and return on Sunday, March 25, 2018. You may secure your passage with a $300 deposit (this deposit is non refundable but may be transferred one time) and make payments if you like. Final payment is due on December 4, 2017.
We will try and provide as much information as possible for you to plan your NA Cruise.
Your Cruise Ticket includes the following:
- Cruise accommodations
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 24 hour room service (charges may apply)
- On-board taxes, gratuities, and fees (taxes and fees are subject to change)
- NA Registration (no on-board registration)
- NA Memorabilia (with registration)
- NA Events including (but not limited to): Shore Excursions (at additional cost), games on-board ship, 24 hour marathons meetings, nightly cigar gatherings, and Speaker Meetings.
- Swimming in any of the many pools
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Jogging Track
- Las Vegas style shows
- Dancing in several lounges
- Casino (playing at your own cost and risk)
- Lots of fun food, and fellowship
Why Buy a Travel Insurance plan:
Travel Mishaps Occur Every Day. No matter how hard you try, there are some things you just can’t plan for. Here are some things to consider when considering insurance. What happens to my investment if:
- If a family member gets sick.
- If your baggage is lost.
- If your trip is delayed.
- Your passport is lost or stolen.
- If weather prevents your travel.
- You need to see a doctor for a sudden injury.
- If you miss a flight connection.
For more information on travel insurance (click here)
Cabin rates are based on double occupancy
Single, Third, and Fourth person prices are available upon request.
Inside Cabin $1161
Ocean View $1311
Balcony Cabin $1331
Go to cabin page for more info!
Initial deposit of $300 per person will reserve your cruise.
Your deposit is non-refundable but may be transferred one (1) time.
When you make your deposit, you may make arrangements for a payment plan with the Travel Agent if that is convenient for you or, make payments on your own schedule.
The final payment for your cruise is due on December 4, 2017.
All monies are non-refundable after the final payment.
Consider Travel Insurance. It is strongly recommended.
More information on Travel Insurance (here)
There is no passport required for this cruise but it is recommended.
A Birth Certificate and a Government issued ID (ie drivers license) is acceptable.
Keep in mind if you must leave the cruise and travel home by plane you will need a passport.
Please refer to: www.travel.state.gov for additional travel information.
Berth SP 92. WORLD CRUISE CENTER. Ports America Cruise
100 Swinford Street, San Pedro, CA 90731.
Parking - $16.00 per day (subject to change)
Click for map
(opens in new tab)