Welcome to SoCal Clean 42!
Registration & Shop is NOW OPEN!
Our Convention will be held over Halloween weekend (October 29th – 31st, 2021) in downtown Los Angeles, at the Westin Bonaventure.
We are currently planning a live convention, though there may be a chance it will be virtual. With the current situation, we don’t know when restrictions on large social gatherings will be lifted.
Important Event Information
- Registration Badges are required to attend the Saturday Night Main Speaker Meeting, as well as, the Banquet (in addition to your banquet ticket), Dances, and ticketed events. Registering prior to October 23, 2021 enters you in the drawing for a free room for one night at next year’s convention.
Winner will be announced at the Saturday Night Main Speaker Meeting.
- All Pre-Sale Merchandise must be picked up by 4 pm Saturday 10/30/21 in the merchandise room. All unclaimed merchandise will be sold. Pre-Sale Merchandise is available ONLY through sales on this site, and ONLY until 9/30/21.
- A newcomer has less than 30 days clean.
There will be (3) Newcomer Orientations during the convention and the times and days will be announced in our program. Our program will be posted to the website, prior to the convention. Newcomer wristbands will be handed out during the orientations and these wristbands are complimentary for those with less than 30 days clean. The wristbands will not be available at any other time. No exceptions will be made.
- Hotel Parking is at the special rate of $20 for guests (depending on availability) and $49 for non guests. There are no in/out privileges. There is ample parking at lots around the hotel.
- Alternative Merchandise will be sold on Sunday after the Spiritual Meeting.
You will need a letter from your Area or Region stating that you represent your Area or Region, in order to sell your merchandise. For further information, please contact the Chair of Merchandise: Steve S.
- ASL Interpreters will be available at the Friday and Saturday night Main Speaker Meetings, as well as, the Saturday afternoon meeting, and both the Men’s and Women’s meeting.
- There will be Marathon Meetings around the clock beginning Friday 10/29/21 at 12am, midnight until Sunday at 6am.
Please check the program for more information.
- 1. No refunds; all sales are final.
2. All pre-sale merchandise must be picked up at the Convention, in the merchandise room by 4pm, Saturday October 30th. If you are picking up items for a friend, you must have a signed letter or email from that friend. Unclaimed merchandise will be sold. Pre-sale merchandise will only be sold here, online and only through 9/30/21.
3. There’s a $3.00 handling fee applied to all orders. This cost is to help offset the PayPal charges.
4. You agree to email notifications for upcoming conventions. There is an opt out option in that email, if you choose to opt out from further announcements.